College Fees & Payment Portal
College Fees, Levies & Charges
An overview of College Fees is set out below with further detail in the Fee Summaries.
An Enrolment Application Fee per student is payable on application and is not refundable:
- Australian Day Student $85.00
- Full Fee Paying Overseas Student $190.00
An Enrolment Confirmation Bond per student is payable on acceptance of enrolment and prior to commencement.
- Australian Day Student $215.00
- Australian Boarding Student $535.00
- Full Fee Paying Overseas Student $535.00
Australian Day student
- Total Annual Cost (per student) up to $5,955.00 per year.
Australian Residential Boarding student
- Total Annual Cost (per student) up to $26,115.00 per year.
Full Fee Paying Overseas Boarding Student
- Total Annual Cost (per student) up to $44,603.00 per year.
Generous Discounts may apply
Documents & Forms:
All requests for refunds must be made in writing (email or post as detailed below). The request should have the details of the initial donation/payment including the date, amount, name of the donor/payee, receipt number and the nature of the error.
For errors made by the St Saviour’s College or its financial institution a full refund will be made upon notification, and any costs borne will not impact the fee payer.
St Saviour’s College is under no obligation to give a refund if an error has been made on your part, but will endeavour to ensure that any genuine errors (such as to the amount donated) are rectified. St Saviour’s College, which is a non profit organisation, reserves the right to deduct any bank or transaction charges for any refund processed onto the donor.